About the role
We are on the way of building one of the most loved employee products in the history of B2B. To further fuel our growth, we will need an infrastructure that scales as quickly as our business, makes our engineers build features with a smile and allows partners to seamlessly attach to our API.
For this, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead that takes our team and infrastructure to the next level. If millions of monthly user interactions, rapid development lifecycles and enterprise-level IT security don’t scare you away, then please read on.
- You will be a hands-on leader for the DevOps team which is fully responsible for technologies, systems and environments that help deskbird to scale up as fast as possible
- You will be responsible for hiring, managing and mentoring DevOps engineers
- You will develop and establish concepts for smooth and performant development, test and production environment
- You will be responsible for our GCP environment and will be responsible for securing it
- You will help to design and implement new solutions on future features
Our tech stack looks as follows:
- Backend written in Typescript and NodeJS, mainly based on PostgreSQL
- Frontend written in Angular
- Native apps for Android (Kotlin) and iOS (Swift)
Besides an amazing working environment, we offer very competitive salary packages including equity and up to 10k€ in annual benefits:
- Company-wide summit: We bring everyone in the company together in varying locations across Europe for a couple of days per year. Check out the video of our last company summit
- “Bursts”: We support you and your team to get together in one location whenever you need a face-to-face meeting.
- Visit a deskbird: deskbirds are spread across exciting areas all over Europe and beyond. We encourage everyone to visit each other and expand your travel experiences.
- Home office equipment: We are a remote-first company and we will support you financially in creating the home office environment that you nee
- Coworking budget: Take a spot in a modern coworking space around your corner
- Well-being: Sometimes we need to take a break, e.g. to strengthen our mental well-being. The wellness budget is there to ease your mind on this!
- Learning and development: We support our employees’ future careers and education by offering a yearly development budget they can freely use for coaching, certification and conferences.
- and many more
Deskbird helps companies to bring back culture and make hybrid work, with the most user-friendly hybrid workplace app on earth. Employees can see when their colleagues plan to come to the office and book a desk next to them in only 2 clicks. We are a remote-first team with hubs in St. Gallen, Munich, Bucharest, Sofia and Belgrade and you will have the pleasure to work with international talents from 18 different nationalities across different locations.