About the role
We are looking for a highly driven data analyst who wants to be at the epicentre of building up our data infrastructure. If unlocking untapped growth potential in the world of hybrid work makes your heart beat faster, please read on. Our goal is to build the most loved employee products in the history of B2B. We will only achieve this if we truly understand our users. Help us to get there by extracting data around our product usage.
As our full-time data crack, you’ll partner closely with Product, UX, Sales and Customer Success to:
Build up data pipelines around product usage and customer behavior to
Turn data into actionable insights, dashboards and reports to drive product & business decisions. Yes, you will have a direct influence on roadmaps and sprints.
Design events to track the success of new and existing product features
Design & analyze A/B tests
Proactively spot opportunities and trends in product & business data that will help us drive growth and make us fall in love with data
Besides an amazing working environment, we offer very competitive salary packages including equity and up to 10k€ in annual benefits:
- Company-wide summit: We bring everyone in the company together in varying locations across Europe for a couple of days per year. Check out the video of our last company summit
- “Bursts”: We support you and your team to get together in one location whenever you need a face-to-face meeting.
- Visit a deskbird: deskbirds are spread across exciting areas all over Europe and beyond. We encourage everyone to visit each other and expand your travel experiences.
- Home office equipment: We are a remote-first company and we will support you financially in creating the home office environment that you nee
- Coworking budget: Take a spot in a modern coworking space around your corner
- Well-being: Sometimes we need to take a break, e.g. to strengthen our mental well-being. The wellness budget is there to ease your mind on this!
- Learning and development: We support our employees’ future careers and education by offering a yearly development budget they can freely use for coaching, certification and conferences.
- and many more
Deskbird helps companies to bring back culture and make hybrid work, with the most user-friendly hybrid workplace app on earth. Employees can see when their colleagues plan to come to the office and book a desk next to them in only 2 clicks. We are a remote-first team with hubs in St. Gallen, Munich, Bucharest, Sofia and Belgrade and you will have the pleasure to work with international talents from 18 different nationalities across different locations.